What to do in an emergency?

In the event of Chest Pain, severe bleeding, severe burns or unconsciousness DIAL 999 IMMEDIATELY

If an emergency arises and you need a doctor urgently when the surgery is closed, your call will be diverted to the NHS111/Out-of-Hours service provided by Care UK. 

Medical advice can also be obtained by calling NHS 111 by dialing 111 - this is a free phone service.

Your local Pharmacist is highly trained and can advise on a over the counter treatments for a varity of conditions.

Organisations such as St. John Ambulance and The British Red Cross run basic Life Support and First Aid classes to give you the skills and knowledge to deal with minor accidents and sudden illness.